2.0
Equipment Quality
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Problem description:

I had been looking at Vogue wigs site for several months and finally decided to purchase. All the reviews looked so wonderful, on their site.

Yeah, I know, stupid me! Anyhow, I ordered Aubrey in Coconut Creme by Tony. Coconut is white so I expected a very light blonde. The customer that they showcased with it was very light blonde, and thats what I expected.

My wig came in more of a strawberry blonde. Not even close to something I would wear. Back in the box it went. I also bought a final sale (another stupid idea) the Sophia in wheat blonde.

The coloring on this wig reminded me of the frosting jobs that we used to get back in the 80's. It had much too much hair. Also this was much darker than I expected. Within a few minutes of opening the shipping box, I was closing it, with the wigs in it.

I knew the one was a final sale, so I asked the company to please donate it to a charity. But they are not doing that, they are charging me a 30% restocking fee, and will sell it AGAIN. Thats just wrong. I will have to pay a 15% restocking fee on the other wig, plus pay $10.00 for the shipping.

I dont think I should have to pay anything, since neither product was not the color that was advertised.

I find it almost disgraceful, that I asked the one to be donated and they are going to resell it. This was in June 2018

Product or Service Mentioned: Voguewigs Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Getting ripped off.

• Vogue Wigs Complaint
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 26.

Comments